dinsdag 29 mei 2012

update! Loki drawings

So, As I've explained in my previous post.
I've been trying to draw Loki but it didn't turn the way I wanted.
So, after trying over and over again, I suddenly found myself drawing myself in a loki-ish outfit.
Because I find female bodies a lot more easy to draw, and well as a member of Loki's army I should have a drawing of myself in a Loki uniform.
At first I wanted to give myself a similar helmet.
But then I realised Loki wouldn't want a 'mortal ' to wear such a helmet that represents the gods.
And since I know my place, it would be an unrespectful thing to do!

Same for his staff aka Spear. I'm sure he wouldn't trust a mortal with it.
So, I drew myself a pair of fighting gloves, they'll be my weapon instead of Loki's spear, and they refer to Loki's helmet as well!
problem solved! and it looks pretty awesome as well!

So,  same with the cape. The cape is a symbol of the elite and the noble. Since I'm just an ordinary fangirl ( lol ) I again thought it wouldn't be very respectful toward Loki and the other Asgardians to give myself a cape.

The rest of the outfit is pretty much the same as Loki's outfit. The top is a cropped version of his vest, and the pants and boots are a 'tighter' version. The plate around my neck, shoulder and arms are a cheap ass version of what Loki wears.
The knee caps I kinda came up with myself. To give it a bit more 'combat' feel. I am one of his soldiers after all.

Here are also the drawings I made of Loki's face, to get a hang of his facial structure.
I think I made him a bit too creepy in the bottom right....
I adored drawing his more 'sweet' faces though. the Sad one felt so natural to draw though, as if Loki's face was made to look sad... ( poor guy )


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten