zaterdag 12 mei 2012

I should be studying but....

Everyone has been sending me Loki related images and gifs lately. Seriously my facebook page is filled with Loki because everyone keeps on spamming me with it.
Not that I mind... I mean... Living la vida Loki

Stop distracting me with Loki! I need to focus !

it's really starting to get out of hand, I get mails from people with in the title : JAZZ this IS URGENT.
And when I click and the mail opens I see this :

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

But still guys stop it :') hahaha. I need to focus.
Maybe I should just move away from the computer, turn it off and all.
( They'll probably just start sending me messages on my cell... oh god )

I'm a little sad though that I won't be able to go with my friends to go see the avengers ( for the second time ) on monday since I have exam the day after.

So here,  have all the pictures my friends have been spamming me with, Funny thing is that I run into the same picturs on tumblr as well....Loki you truly are taking over the world aren't you  ?  :








these two I got in my emails just a sec ago





If there's more I'll post them, ( I'm sure there will be more....I'm very, very sure )
Oh god this entire week I've been Loki'd by almost everyone I know.
And I myself turned into a prankster as well. I feel sorry for Milinda whom I've been pulling pranks on.
Oh god.
I feel like he's trying to take over the world through me.
:')
hahaha

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG, that GIF of the Hulk smashing Loki is awesome. I loved that scene XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I couldn't stop laughing during that scene, and afterward I was like : ...oh ..wait.... A tiny part inside of me kinda feels sorry for him.
      I'm going to go see the movie again tomorrow. Oh god I have no life XD

      Verwijderen