dinsdag 22 mei 2012

result exam and my hatred for waiting...



So, Remember I went to see the Avengers for the second time the day before my final exam ?
Well, I got the results today.
I scored a 125 on 150, be proud my Avengers, be proud.
Owned that exam....


I know right ? I'm good, Damn....So good....



Today I overslept though :') I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights.
I even took a sleeping pill a few days ago and it didn't even work.
*sigh*
I guess it's the stress of getting everything done on time.
Ofcourse, at work I don't really have to worry about something like that. But I still have school on tuesday and I have an assignment I need to finish.
Only one more lesson next week so I'll have to get everything done in just 4 hours next week.

I brought in one of my wax birdskull models and the casted piece will already be waiting for me tomorrow after 2.
Sadly I won't be able to pick it up since I'll be at work.
So, I'll have to wait an entire week before I can go and pick it up.

But, that's not the ' wait ' I mentioned in the title of this blog.
No, Currently I'm waiting for my money to be transferred to my paypal account so I can finally order my loki Figurine!

It should happen today... so I'm checking my inbox for an email from paypal every 5 minutes.
I hate this waiting.... god I want to order him so badly.
Expensive? My mother must not know!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten