maandag 7 mei 2012

The Avengers



What can I say. I loved it so much.
I've never been a crazy Marvel fan. I've read some of their comics because my brothers were really fond of them. But, I'm far from a know it all when it comes to Marvel.
However, I was proud when I recognised all the characters in the movie.

Also, I normally never cheer for the badguy. I've always been a goody goody on that part...
But, Loki really just captured my heart.



I've seen the movie Thor as well, And I felt so sorry for Loki in a way.
Even though he was far more Loco in the Avengers, I still felt kinda bad for him.

Hawkeye was awesome as well.
As was Iron man
And The Hulk
And the black Widow
And Thor
And Captain America

I guess I loved them all! There wasn't one character that bored me.
That's what I loved most about the movie I guess.

I really want to go see it again! I mean.... I can't get enough of Loki :p

So, as Thor would say...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah, Avengers was awesome!! Like you said, none of the characters bored me. So far, everyone I know has enjoyed it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. yes the movie was just great! there are rumours another Thor and Avengers are on their way....
      If that is true, I'd be one happy fangirl XD

      Verwijderen