dinsdag 29 mei 2012

no more school for me!

Today was the last day I had to go to my goldsmithing class.
I managed to finish all my assignments on time! Even though I really had to work like a madman!
I'm also satisfied with the grades me teacher gave me!
I got 80 % on my first assignment
86% on my second
And 90 % on my last!

So I'm really glad with those! I hope my boss will be satisfied as well!

Also, Yesterday I tried to draw Loki but his ' I'm-gonna-rule-you-all ' smirk isn't that easy to draw .
So, I tried to draw his face seperatly to get a hang of it.
When I tried again it was his body that was failing miserably. ( I'm not that skilled in drawing male bodies )
So...after several attempts I just ended up drawing myself in a somewhat Loki-ish costume. ( Since 1 : female body! and 2 : my face is easy to draw! hooray for tiny round faces )
As soon as It's internet worthy I'll post it here on my blog.
Do not expect too much from it though. It's been a while since I've drawn and I can tell I'm having more difficulties than ever.
That's why I'm so wise not to upload my first failed Loki attempts :') hahaha
Funny thing is I always draw whatever person I'm drawing, naked, before I start to add clothing.
So , since I didn't finish the Loki drawing, he's kinda half naked for the moment.

hehehe...maybe I should upload it.
But then I'd need to fix it first O_O
it looks kinda awkward for the moment.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten