dinsdag 1 mei 2012

in progress

A drawing I'm working on.
This is a character out of my ' sacrifice ' story I'm starting with.
She's from the Chandelier clan.
( I will explain about these different families and clans one day...promise )
But, the character itself is actually based on a irl friend, Milinda.
my personification links her with a waterfall, so, that explains the background.
(friggin hate drawing them though! Never going to draw waterfalls again )

I'm not looking forward to colour this, because I have no idea where to start and even which colours to use. Her hair will be black with teal though, but I have no idea what clothing I'll give her either...

so, I'll just finish this drawing first without adding any colours. I'll then leave it asside, draw some other character and then once I have a collection of 'sacrifice ' characters, I can start on the colouring, focussing on their role, clan and personality.




The drawing is still very sketchy, so that's why it's so messy. But, it also gives you and idea of how I draw. It's complete chaos at first.
and have I mentioned my scanner sucks ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten