zondag 29 april 2012

Tribal fusion Bellydance

I finally managed to get some pictures of the first ATS performance I've ever done.
Being a beginner and all, I was extremely nervous.
However, once the performance started I managed to just...do my thing!
And in the end I had so much fun! there really was no reason to be all that stressed out.


Kinda unflattering picture of myself. Here you can clearly see I'm all hyper and stressed out!


And here... full in the action! All the stress is gone, and just dance dance daaaance !



So, in the end everything turned out to be just fine. We had some problems with the music though, but we just kept on going and no one seemed to mind.
Our dancing classes will begin again next week! I honestly can't wait to get back to it.
I miss my tribe, and the dancing itself of course.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten