woensdag 18 april 2012

Camera ?

To make this blog interesting, I'll keep a small camera in my purse
So, I can take pictures of the jewellery pieces I'm working on.

I'm looking for it right now...it's here somewhere...

 At work I'm working on a solid bracelet.
It's just an exercise ( not for a customer ) , but then you can get an idea of the goldsmithing techniques I'm currently learning.
and, after work I'll go straight to the wax sculpting class. I'm currenlty just messing around and experimenting like crazy.... so It's not like I'm doing anything productive there for the moment.

However I'll be taking my Camera to Leuven as well on saturday!
There, my BJD Blood by Immortality of soul will finally get his faceup!

He'll have to stay with the faceup artist for a month though....
But I trust her! and I'm sure she'll do an amazing job!
The faceup will be pretty unique for the Blood sculpt.
All the other faceups I've seen on that sculpt are always very dark, but I'll be going for mainly white accents.

I'm so excited about it really... Once he'll come back home again, I'll give him his new name. He has been waiting for it for so long.
Phosphene.
So yeah, you can guess it. He'll be my vision on the personification of phosphenes. 

Just found the camera! hoozah!
Be ready for a picture spam


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten