woensdag 25 april 2012

Commercial Photoshoot

I'll be doing a hair-shoot for " de Client " soon!
The pictures will be published, and I am very excited about it.
During the casting, they were brainstorming about what to do with my hair.
"pastel pink " Came up often, so I'm really curious about it. Since I've always thought about getting pastel -or salmon pink in my hair.
They've also been so kind to tell me whom of the team will be responsible for my look.
I was so glad when it turned out the guy who was yelling " HER FACE IS DESIGNED FOR PASTEL COLOURS! She NEEDS it in her hair! LIKE, NO JOKE " all the time when he looked at me, will be giving me my make-over. after the casting he came over to me and told me he'd do everything to get to do my hair! So I'm not surprised it's him in the end though, hahaha!

Also, In the latest email they've mentioned I'll be sharing the spotlights with an owl.
Yes!  I really, really can't wait !!!
I'm glad I was chosen as one of the models... I was pretty nervous during the casting...but it all turned out well in the end!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten