maandag 23 april 2012

Sushi....nyum

So, today it was Sushi day!
Milinda, Bart and I went to our favorite sushi restaurant in Antwerp, The " Zao Wang "
we ate like crazy.... Like we do every time when we're there.
One mixed boat for the three of us, plus 3 extra rolls.
Kamikaze, dragon eyes and sexy roll are my favorites...

Tomorrow, I'll be visiting my old school, the Royal Academy of fine arts.
But first, I'll have to go to my jewellery technique class in Syntra.

the exercise we're doing there is extremely boring.... And takes way too long.
Not to mention the end result is far from pretty.
Yeah it's something I'll never wear. ugh....
But hey, it's just an exercise on technique, not on creativity.

Next to all of that, I really miss my BJD, his body looks kinda creepy without it's head.
but he's in good hands!

In wax sculpting class, I'm planning on making some jewellery pieces for my BJD.
I have crazy plans in mind, I'm just worried they'll be a little bit too crazy....I hope I'll get to realize them.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten