vrijdag 18 mei 2012

crazy new photoshoot project SOON

So, I'm planning a new photoshoot with the lovely Catherine Skwara!
Those who don't know her...go check out her work here : http://www.skwara-photography.com/
or here : http://skwawesome.deviantart.com/

What it will be...I won't be telling yet though.
But I can say that it pleases my inner geek and Fangirl! ( doesn't everything I do with Catherine Skwara please my inner fangirl and geek ? I mean...mermaid shoot, Avatar shoot... )

Why Catherine ? Her photographs are always stunning plus she's a very talented stage makeup artist!
So, if I want to be turned into some weird unhuman creature she's the first one I go to.

Sadly finding the correct props will be the most difficult thing for this shoot.
I won't be photographed full body so I don't need an entire outfit, still, the athmosphere has got to work so I'll need accesoires.

they'll probably be self made because I doubt I'll be able to find those things in ordinary shops.

Here are some pictures of my previous coöperations with the lovely Catherine.








please do not steal any of these pictures. these pictures belong to myfragility and Catherine Skwara  alone.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten