woensdag 23 mei 2012

*crying*

now, my money was finally transfered to my paypal account.
So, I'm now trying to order my Loki figurine.
And guess what, they ask for my credit card !!

 ---> My face right now!


they only accept paypal that's linked to a visa card, mastercard or credit card.
And in my case it's just linked to my bank account!

And I don't know anyone  that has any of these either. ( Besides my mom but SHE MUST NOT KNOW
oh dear I'm about to cry.

" To pay for this purchase right now, add a credit card to your PayPal account. "
I'm so close! and now just because I don't have a credit card I won't be able to order my Loki figurine.

I WAS SO CLOSE WHYY


No, seriously, if anyone can help me out with this, you'd make my LIFE.

Edit :
now it turns out the euro's value changed versus the Dollar value.
And two days ago 200 euro was enough....
SO I made sure there was 213 on there
Now I'm three dollars short...
THREE DOLLARS

*cries* why lord WHY
I'll just try again tomorrow D8

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Maybe this will help you :

    http://www.lacitedesnuages.be/index_us.htm

    If you look under 'Hot Toys', you'll find your Loki.
    It's a Belgian online store that accepts Paypal, credit cards and banktransfer. So you don't need a credit card to order him :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ohmy O_O I had no idea! I was going to order it from an american website. OH MY YOU SAVED ME
      Thank you sooooooo much.
      I love you ;_;

      Verwijderen
    2. You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help you out ^__^

      Verwijderen