woensdag 16 mei 2012

A third time ?





I'm actually thinking about going for a third time >>....
Oh dear lord I have no life.
I've seen it twice in 2D but now I'm thinking about seeing it in 3D...
however I do have a 3D television myself, So when the DVD comes out I'll buy the one that supports 3D.
( prolly won't leave the hous for a week or so )
...

It's Decided! GOING TO BUY IT IN 3D

All the gifs I get from Tumblr btw.... It's filled with crazy The Avengers fans like myself


oh and this


I have only been Loki's twice today.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it.

...

I'm sad about it :(
Please ...just ...someone, tell me I'm Loki'd
please, send a message or something..
or an email.
Or..whisper it in my ear
Just tell me I'm Loki'd
Tell me!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten