dinsdag 8 mei 2012

convention fun!



I just love going to conventions....
This weekend it was the horror scifi convention here in Antwerp.
I ofcourse, had a look around and bought another action figure !

The one and only Hope Estheim ladies and gentleman!
Yes, He's the 13-14 year old kid from Final Fantasy XIII

He's my fav character of the XIII game. But yes, I"m aware I'm rare because of that. Most people can't stand him! Did I mention he has silver hair ?



Anyway... now my Vincent Valentine has some company ( outside my LOTR and dragonball action figure collection that is. )


Let's hope they'll be getting along though.....
Anyway, just another webcam picture of me :
My new haircut! Thanks to the client Kontich I got to do a wonderful shoot.
Normally, I was told I had to model together with an owl, but in the end they changed it to snakes!
They were absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see the results.
I will get some behind the scenes pictures sooner though, I'll post them here I promise!


Can I also just add that I'm playing XIII-2 for the moment. And Even though Hope grew into one badass man! Little Hope will forever have a special place in my heart.
My mother instinct kicked in everytime I saw his pouty face in XIII.... seriously I'd love a tiny Hope myself.
Guess it proves my clock is starting to tick.... even though I'm still only 22. Hope made me realize I'd really love to have kids some day.

Plus, it's funny how Hope hardly had any fans in XIII yet in XIII-2 he seems to have an army of horny fangirls.
am I truly the only one that still sees him as the child who once struggled to survive ?
Just thinking he looks hot now makes me feel uncomfortable XD

and then some say " oh my did he just get more hot ? "
It makes me feel terribly awkward. MORE hot ? what do you mean MORE ? he was adorable as in a puppy like way!
which makes me realize Some FF players might be a lot younger than me....
teenage fangirls : OH MY I want to marry him!
Me : OH MY I want to adopt him D8
....
..
Move along









2 opmerkingen:

  1. I also liked Hope. Thought he was a great character. The only FF13 character that I couldn't stand was Snow.

    Gotta admit that Hope grew up nicely. Very handsome guy :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. True. I'm proud of that little Hope!
    He grew into one fine young man!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen