dinsdag 15 mei 2012

messing butterfly finally done!



all that is left is polish it nicely...
Polishing is an art on itself, so I don't expect it to be perfect ( far from actually )
Isn't it just.....ugly ? I hate it so much to be honest. But oh well...it was an exercise, and a good one... I cursed out loud when soldering the top two wings.
Never again!

Also, today I had my exam about goldsmithing.
It went better than I thought It would go. I'm sure I'll pass.

well..maybe my exam would have been better if I hadn't gone and watch the avengers yesterday for the second time :')
" Jazz wanna join ? we're going to see the avengers! "
" but...I....I have exam tomorrow...and I've already seen it..."
" oh alright some other ti- "
" NO I'M JOINING CAUSE LOKI AND ULTIMATE NERDGAZMS "

That's kinda how the conversation went.



and then me in the cinema :
" OH SHI OH SHIIIIT it's startiiiiiiing D8 oh no NO NO HAWKEYE NOOO  . LOOK LOOK IT'S FRIGGIN IRON MAN I CAN'T EVEN GAAAAWD . Oh it's the Hulk he's here! I can't even it's really him OH MY THOR IS HERE. OH MY ALL THE HERO'S ARE HEEEEEEEEERE "

friends :


me :



Yeah I'm pretty sure they won't be joining me when they start playing The Avengers II

I'm gonna buy the DVD, watch it non stop... unf all the nerdgasms

oh and this is so sad it's actually funny :



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten