vrijdag 18 mei 2012

figurine obsession

I'm falling back into my figurine obsession. Back when the Lord of the rings movies came out I bought this enormous set of figurine.
I even have a cavetroll . It's crazy, and I love it so much.

I also have a large collection of Dragonball Z and GT figures. And last year on facts I bought a Vincent Valentine as well, and a few weeks ago a Hope Estheim.

But now.... I might just order the most awesome figurine ever.
It would be my first Hot toys figurine. I've always loved their work but I never really had the money to buy something from them.
But, now that I earn some money, I could actually order a Hottoys figurine!
And.... What I've been waiting for ever since The avengers movie came out finally happened!
They're making 'The Avengers ' Figurines!
And, ofcourse ...It's the Loki figure I really want!
Today they finally revealed the actual Loki figure! and he looks amazing!
They'll even be adding the muzzle and shackles!

So, Now I'm waiting for the pre-orders to start!
However I'm still not a 100% sure I'll actually be ordering this figure.
I've never spend that much money on a figure before, but this is a hot toys figure!
And friggin Tom Hiddleston as Loki!
gnnn I know my parents would kill me if they find out that I've spended that much money on a figure....
And that's really the only thing that's stopping me from pre-ordering.

When I pre-order it will be cheaper... so if I wait to long I might regret it.
Plus it's a limited edition!
Oh dear lord I need it so hard! It would look amazing next to my PS 3D television O_O ( yes I already have a spot reserved for him )


Just look at how realistic his face is! It's amazing!
And it looks like he poses easily as well!
GOD so much lust D8



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hehe, I saw that figure and immediately thought of you. You should get him and not worry about what your parents say/think.

    As you said, you're earning your own money now so that means *YOU* get to decide on what you spend it. IMO That's the whole beauty of earning your own money.

    Now I don't know how your relationship with your parents is but in my case, I would simply not tell my parents how much certain items cost. They never asked either. As long as you fulfill your normal obligations (pay rent, bills, etc.), it's really no one else's business on what you spend your money on IMO.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. True, I still live at home though, and so eevrything I order will arrive here, and my mom will be the first one to see it since she's home all the time :')
    She's been telling me non stop that I need to start saving.
    *sigh*
    But for a figure this awesome I don't think it's that much money.
    I actually expected it to be a lot more. So I want it even more!

    Yeah, I think I might just go for it.
    She'll be mad for a while, but this Loki is worth it.
    I'm actually re-arranging an entire room to be my ' nerd room '.
    ( my brothers all left the house so we've got un-used rooms )
    This figure NEEDS to be there. And he'll have his own little shrine.
    It's going to be amazing !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen