zondag 3 juni 2012

dissapointed

"
Human behave yourself,
you have burst at the seams
let it all fall out open your mouth
often I lie wide awake,
think of things I can make
but I don’t seem to have the parts to build them
Human I wonder why you’re a better make than I could ever build or create,
you know not love or hate
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end for I am not prepared,
I hope I will get the chance to be someone,
to be human,
look what we’ve done,
 I would give my life, to be human
I would give my life, to be.
Human I’m trying to come clean,
I will be a better me,
I will not drink until I’m dead
I’ll make the most of it.
I don’t know what it’s like to be alive,
to say goodbye,
to cry a thousand tears because my ears won’t listen
Human I’m trying not to lose my faith in you,
I’ve sussed out all that I’ve seen through,
I’ve sailed an ocean
I am so scared of what I’ll look like in the end for I am not prepared,
I hope I will get the chance to be someone
to be human,
look what we’ve done,
I would give my life, to be human

I used to hear it all so loud,
the sound of my heart breaking.
The truth is waiting to be found,
I trust that I will take it
I would give my life, to be (human) "

I adore the lyrics of this song. For this is how I look at the people around me from time to time.
Sometimes it's hard for me to understand that I am just like them.
I do not feel better, or worse, just different. Because some do things I simply can't understand.
They hurt, use, play with others, They do not care about what damage they do.
Broken and shattered heart are scattered all around this world and people that care are growing rare.
All you can do is watch it happen from a safe distance, hoping people like that would never break into your life.
Sometimes, They manage to cross that distance though, sometimes you endure it yourself and even though you know what's going on you can't stop the hearteache, the dissapointment, the sadness and sorrow from taking over every single part of your mind, body and soul.
You can't stop that person from doing what it's doing.
people telling you they love you, even though they only want to get in your pants
people telling you, you're the only one, while they hide the existance of their girlfriend/boyfriend for you.

Seriously is that what being a ' human ' is all about ? Hurt before you get hurt ?
I'm getting more and more dissapointed in the people that surround me.
And, I really shouldn't be complaining though. I have many people close to me that are amazing, sweet, and wonderful.
Sadly those people are growing rare.
What is humanity growing into  ? Or has humanity always been like this ?
I'd really, really give my life to see humanity grow into what it should be.
I'd really give my life to grow into such a person as well .
I'd really give my life to be sure the man that will be the father of my children will love me for who I am.
I'd really give my life to be sure my children won't have to use others in order not to get used themselves.

I'd really give my life to see everyone become more human.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sadly, I think humanity has always been like this.

    I think that it's just that as a child, we are made to believe that life is fair, that if you're a good person, good things will happen to you, etc. At least, that's what most fairy tales and movies will tell you. So you grow up believing that these things are true. 'Til one day, you realize that the world doesn't work like that at all. I wouldn't deny that it sucks realizing that :(

    (BTW I also love that song. It's actually thanks to you that I discovered it. So thank you)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, indeed. But there are these days you really believe in the good of people. and then that idea gets broken into pieces because of one single person or situation.
      I just hate to get reminded of it over and over again.
      It's hard to stay optimistic when the true nature of humanity keeps on infiltrating your life.
      *sigh* :( ugh

      And you're welcome! I discovered this songs thanks to a dear friend as well. It's gorgeous!

      Verwijderen