zaterdag 9 juni 2012

Figurines and BJD's!


So, my room finally got a new paint job, and I got rid of everything I no longer used. My rooms looks so much bigger now, and soon my workbench for goldsmithing will be placed in my room as well.
It can't fit through the door so we'll need to lift it inside through the window.

The walls now have a grey-violet colour. and the ceiling, closet, door and frames are painted into a dirty-salmon pink. 
on paper the colour combination looked alright, it was a bit edgy though.... but still, I wanted to give it a try.
It worked out nicely! It's not a very commen colour combination but I think it looks alright.

But, this post is about my little figurine and BJD collection.
it's already getting dark so I had to use flash....it killes everything really but still. It's just to show you guys what BJD's and figurines I have.


 

Blood looks like such a creep, standing there half naked next to two young girls...headless!
I've been calling him Hookface the past few weeks. Poor guy, luckely his head is on it's way!
His clothes....are nowhere to be found sadly. all this cleaning up to get my room ready to get a makeover, kinda made me misplace some stuff, including his clothes.
And his wig...hehe... yeah I still need to order one *sigh * (we don't speak about shoes...they're a nightmare )

My two girls! Monochrome's eyes are weird in this picture though. I blame it on the flash .
I really should think about giving her a make over as well. She's so ' blank ' looking.
Or...I might just sell her, and use the money to buy a doll I'll feel more connected to.
I don't have with her what I have with Luria and Blood.... Maybe I really should consider selling her?

And our Luria is looking pissed as always. My mother is really fond of her and made her the outfit she's wearing. It's adorable.
My mom wanted to name her as well, since she hasn't though of a name yet. We call her Luria. Which is the name of the D.I.M doll sculpt.
It's crazy how amazing she poses. She makes every pose look so relaxed, I love it.

  Here a picture of my 'closet of awesome ' as I like to call it.
With Lord of the rings figurines, Final fantasy figurines, Steamboy statues, Dragonball Z/GT statues and a few pokémon. Because I regret nothing


As you can see a cave troll is causing amok, luckely, the fellowship of the ring is getting some help from the one and only Vincent Valentine and Hope Estheim.


My lovely steamboy statues. This movie is a must for everyone that loves Steampunk. Steamboy got me into steampunk in the first place. The statues you see are all steampunk machinery that appear in the movie. Below them you can see my dragonball statues, they are friggin adorable by the way.
And some good old pokémon figurines ofcourse. Plus my awesome pokéball.


Because one can never spend too much money on nerdy stuff and BJDs.
I also finally managed to order my Loki figurine. He'll be getting a very special place in my room!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten