maandag 27 augustus 2012

Date ?

So, I have a date tomorrow.
I'll be honest, I'm pretty nervous.
I met this guy just last weekend. 
On the one and only vampireparty in Antwerp.
He's probably the geekiest person I've ever met, and such a sweetheart.
( he's not super handsome( I will be honest about that ) but he does have an awesome sense in fashion. He couldn't look more nerdy. And the clothes make the man, right ? )
But I don't know... I've been thinking about him all day, I guess that means something.
I haven't " fallen in love " with anyone for a while now, and I guess a part of me is afraid to. 
Not trying to be sappy here, really. 
But, I live for my job, and I have so many ambitions... there are times that I think a boyfriend would only slow me down. A bit foolish I know, but it does haunt my mind from time to time.

So, I don't know what I want to happen. it's strange but I have absolutely no idea what I feel for this man, Or what I want this man to feel for me. 
I hope I'll get some answers on our date tomorrow, and that it won't be to awkward. 
I won't be able to dress up at all or anything either, since we're meeting right after work. 

Dates... they confuse and frighten me :') 
curse you need for affection.
Without you my life would be so much easier. 

1 opmerking:

  1. good luck ! And I think he'll love you , even when it's not on the real love and romance thing ... just be yourself ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen