zaterdag 1 september 2012

time to get started!

So, monday things will get a lot more complicated at work.
I've told you about the new arrangements that have been made, and monday we're going to give it a try!
I'm pretty nervous, but my boss believes in my skills and is confident that I'll do a great job.
This gives me more faith in myself, ofcourse....but it also puts more pressure on me as well.
I'm afraid to dissapoint not only him, but also myself.
The road I've been walking to get where I'm now was far from an easy one, and often I've been tested by whatever is up there.
There were times I thought about giving up, And I'm afraid those thoughts will hunt my mind again if I dissapoint myself.
Things will be difficult at first, there will be ups and down and I won't be able to finish everything perfectly in the first few months.
But I guess that's all part of the job, right ?
Besides, I really want to do this! The reasons I'm feeling nervous is because I'm excited and passionate about it.
As long as I remember that I'm sure I'll be able to get up after everytime I fall.

Also, I'm finally going to start on my driver's licence!
If I have to go to cliƫnts outside of Antwerp I'll be needing a car!
I'm super paranoid when it comes to cars... I mean, me driving this enormous cage of metal ?
People die because of these things. ( I'm not really worried about my own health... But I'm worried about these other people that will be on the streets when I'm driving  )
BUT, once again this is something I'm going to force myself to do.
Once I understand these deadly machines they'll get a lot less scarier and I'm sure if I practise enough, I'll one day have complete confidence in these things.


1 opmerking: