zaterdag 8 september 2012

About Friday

This friday was how I like my days the most.
Not a second of rest but filled with creativity.
My boss gave me the assignment to just brainstorm the entire day, type everything out, print it all together with pictures, and ofcourse make lots of designs.

It was 19.00 when I left the atelier, Then I went straight to central station where the one and only Bram Deceurt was waiting for me.
It had been so long since we had a photoshoot, and so we decided to have a quick, evening photoshoot.
The shoot turned out to be a little bit more experimental than expected, because once we got to the actual shooting it was already dark outside.

We drove from place to place and stopped from time to time for some pictures.
After that we had a nice Mojito, and so once I got home I was exhausted!

Today my day is somehow similar to yesterday.
I'm going to finish my own designs for my first ring collection, maybe pay a visit to the atelier as well, buy my tickets for londen when in antwerp, go to look for some hairdye '( I'm getting blond again ), clean the house ( to be home for adleast a few hours today, my mom is complaining I've hardly been home these past weeks ) and then get ready for the " Undead " Party in Ghent.
Oh, and if I have any time left, make designs for Phosphene costume! Because I'm forgetting about this poor guy.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten