zondag 16 september 2012

the days are too short

I have so many ideas and plans yet sadly I simply do not have the time to start on any of those.
For weeks I've been saying to start on my tribal headpiece sadly something always got in between.
Last week I started in my own little ring collection, but looking back to them I'm not pleased with them at all.
So, I'll need more time to sit down and think my designs over again.
As for shooting, things have been very quiet as well, because most people never keep their weekends open for photoshoots, and those days are the only days I'm free.

Also, there's the money problem.
For all of my plans I need money, but I want to be sure about my designs before I spend all my money on it.
Because it happened with my ring collection. i started on it and afterward I wasn't pleased with them at all.
Luckely I didn't have to spend my money on those.
But it did taught me I have to be more patient.
it's just I'm so excited about everything and I just can't wait to get started.

as for my phosphene outfit ? yeah still haven't started on that one either. mainly because I have no idea how to start on it.
I'll just have to draw it down and find someone who can help me draw the patterns.

lets hope things will calm down soon, so I'll be able to focus more on my own work again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten