vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

oh dear it's been so long.

SO
I just got back from the dentist, It only took a few minutes while I expected it to take way longer.
I mean....wisdom teeth are some badass teeth!
But it looks like mine behaved, maybe it wanted to leave because it didn't get along with my other teeth ?

oh dear what the hell am I even saying.

Well, something a lot more fun is about to start! FACTS !
The fantasy, anime,comics, science fiction convention here in Belgium!

I have some crazy ideas for my outfit and I sure do hope I'll be able to finish it in time!
Typical me...to start just a few weeks before the convention.
I'll be going together with a dear friend, the lovely Cath!
She's a talented photographer and a great stage makeup artist as well!
So , she'll be giving me scars and wounds.... It will fit our tribal theme!

I might spam you guys with pictures while I'm working on my outfit.

OH and did I mention it's almost November 2nd ?
Final fantasy concert here I COME

And last but not least...
I'm falling back into my Tintin obsession.

Ofcourse I read the comics when I was still a child.
but I'm re-reading them for the moment... and let me tell you, tintin is underrated.
He's one badass dude.



I'm proud of our little Belgian reporter
Cheers Hergé


2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm super excited about going to FACTS next weekend. Which day are you going?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I think we'll be going on saturday, but I'm not sure about it yet!

      Verwijderen