woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Time to get serious!

My own atelier,
all the tools needed,
my own little shop just around the corner,
people on the streets wearing my creations,
Making a living with what I love doing the most.

Yes, that's where I want to get with my goldsmithing, it's my dream and goal.
But to get there, I need money
A lot of money.
It's crazy how much saving I'll need to do before I can get started.
Not to mention once there, I'll need to keep the business running!

So, I've decided to earn some cash by doing what goldsmiths do.
Creating and selling jewellery.

Next month, I'll start on my first little collection.
Yes ofcourse the sharkteeth will be involved!
I gave myself a deadline, which is newyear.

yes I'm not really giving me a lot of time, but I really have to start pushing myself a bit more.
I work better when I'm under stress, and so I'm not going to make it easy for myself.
I guess Etsy is the best place to sell handmade jewellery ?
I can't really think of something else.
ofcourse I'll post about it on this blog as well.
And I'll be spamming tumblr with pictures too.

I'm so excited about this.
Once the scarf pin I'm working on at the moment, is finished, I'll get right to it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten