dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

ATS accesoires

everytime when I watch those ATS videos on youtube I feel sad.
ofcourse, mainly because I'll never have their skills, no matter how much I practise.
But also because they have the most gorgeous outfits and jewellery !!!
Yes I can buy or order them but....that would be so ' unpersonal ', no ?
So all that's left is make them myself, right ?
I have been thinking about that for a while yet I always end up with the same answer " Shit Jazz no way you can make ATS accesoires, once there's fabric involved you're screwed "

Well that has always been stopping me, but, I never even TRIED.
So, I'm going to give it a try! It will be my home project!
I'll try to work on some designs tomorrow, because I'll be home to work on whatever I want!
I'll look on ebay for material, brows the web for some inspiration, and just GO for it!
Seriously it's like I'm frightened of fabric, but hey! I might actually enjoy working with that mysterious non-metal material!

I already have a slight idea in mind, for a bracelet, necklace, belt and headpiece!
I'm kinda ' afraid ' to use feathers as well... feathers have an enormous symbolic meaning in tribes.
The longer and higher the feathers reach, the higher you are in possition within the tribe.
Since I'm just an amature when it comes to ATS.... I should be using tiny, downfacing feathers or non at all :')

Yeah I know I shouldn't be paying much attention to it because " you're not really in a tribe! "
But to me it's important to stay loyal to the background of whatever I'm working on or with.
Tribes in general fascinate me so I'd feel guilty to wear high reaching feather on the top of my head like I'm the fucking queen in charge that owns ALL your asses.

So yeah I'm not sure what I'll do with the feathers part. Even though I do think feathers NEED to be in my ATS accesoires, because to me feathers have a bunch of different meanings as well.
I might just make a crazy headpiece as well, with ginormous feathers, just for fun, I'd never wear it myself though.... maybe for photoshoots? No even then I'd be scared the ancient spirits will kill me in my sleep. ... I'd love to meet them though.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten