maandag 13 augustus 2012

This is crazy!!

I have no idea if it's crazy in a good way or crazy in a bad way, but....I've been busy non stop and I can't seem to get a single second of rest.
I'm trying to find a new workspot, for my boss is closing down his entire atelier.
So, now I'm still working in his atelier, I'm trying to finish everything I've started on. Like my Loki pendant!
I posted it on deviantart and it's crazy how many people commented on it, begging me to make more and sell them!
Over 150 people say they're interested in buying one. I'm so happy but at the same time I'm super nervous!
I should be going from atelier to atelier, trying to find a new workspot, but one thing after another seems to be going down and I don't know what's left or right anymore!

And today I heard my boss might not close down his atelier after all, but that he might leave most of his atelier in my hands! He'll go work for another company, while' I'll stay at his atelier, accept new assignments, design for his collection,go to costumors, go shopping for material, work on a webshop, arrange photoshoots for our jewellery, Make the jewellery, ofcourse.. aso.... I was so stunned when he told me! I'm so glad I gained so much of his trust! He's willing to leave his business in my hands !

So, I'll actually have the atelier to myself! AND he wants me to start on the designs for his collection!
yes, me, designing jewellery.
God this is what I needed! this isn't just making jewellery anymore but this is the REAL DEAL.
I'll be running a friggin atelier ! ( well in a way )

They told me I could do anything but jewellery design
So I became a jewellery designer. (I need this meme ) 

Take that royal academy for fine arts

I hope I'm not over excited about this all, and that he'll blow it all off.
I'd be terribly dissapointed, oh in the name of Loki.... Please let this WORK.

ANYWAY, I'll have a price for the Loki pendant by tomorrow, my boss was going to help me figure out a good price.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Jasmijn, if that would out your dream would come true! Woooooow :D That would be the best thing that could happen to you ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I so hope he won't blow everything off now, I'd be friggin dissapointed.
      he said he still needed to discuss it with his wife, but oh god I'm so excited about this all.
      I really really REALLY hope nothing will come in between. *keeps her fingers crossed, all of her fingers... and toes *

      Verwijderen
    2. I will keep my claws crossed to for ya ^^

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow, that's amazing news. Congrads!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. JASMIJN!! That's just awesome!!!! :D
    I'm so happy for you!!! ^-^

    Crossing to! :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen