dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

Chaos magic

So, someone on vampirefreaks told me about Chaos magic.
(Yes I'm back on vampirefreaks....I missed my nerdy cult <3 )
Back when I was a teenager I used to practise wicca .
My aunty bought me tarot cards once, I loved it so much. ( my aunty is a very spiritual person, she forced me to go to a medium once, told me everything I know about indigo and crystal children and has often read my future with tarot cards )
She helped me figure out my personal tarot card. Mine was ' the king '.
And when she explained what it meant I was in awe! It was SO me indeed!

But, anyway, as I got older I realized wicca isn't my thing. Only certain aspects of it I find interesting.
But than there are other forms of magic and spirituality that I find very appealing as well.
so this guy on vf told me chaos magic was the thing for me!
It's where you make your own ' rules ' based on excisting rituals, spiritualities and forms of magic.
Which forms you choose is up to you, and you can go as crazy as you want with it.
So you actually create a mixture of all forms you find fascinating.

Question is now, does it work ?
I mean.... won't some forms of magic collide with one another ? There must be some rules one must follow in order to respect every form of magic and spirituality.
Like, use sjamanisme for meditation but wicca for vision-rituals ?  But don't go mixing those two during the same ritual. Because that sounds more logical to me.

So, he told me the title of a book about Chaos magic and gave me the link to a website as well.
So, I'll definately do some research about it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten