zondag 19 augustus 2012

Noctis hair

I've been thinking about trying out a different colour.
For some years I've been had white or silver hair, buit it's time for change!
I've always had haircolours based on final fantasy characters.
First : snowy white, was based on the one and only Baralai, Praetor of Yu Yevon ( FF X-2 )


My silver was inspired on The Yenova brothers, mainly Sephiroth ofcourse ( Final fantasy 7 )




So, first a little explanation about Noctis! He'll be the main antagonist in final fantasy versus XIII.
Us final fantasy fans have been waiting for that game for years....it was suppossed to be released together with the other games of the crystarium chronicles, but we only got XIII-2 and type -zero ! ( the last one hasn't been released in Europe yet.... )

However, the trailer has been going around for a while, and it looks pretty dark compared to the previous FF games!



However, since they're holding it back so long probably means they want to make it perfect! When FF XIII was released many were dissapointed in the new gameplay and storyline, so, they worked on that in Final fantasy XIII-2, however they still hadn't reached their full potential and I think they're trying to make it all up with final fantasy versus XIII.

Adleast, that's what I've read. I didn't mind the new gameplay or storyline in XIII, once you got used to it it actually was a lot of fun! XIII-2 on the other hand dissapointed me a little, for everyone was yelling from the rooftops it was SO much better than XIII.

So anyway, I' really like the colour of Noctis hair.
it's pretty difficult to see it clearly because of the poor youtube quality, so have some screenshots





Don't you think it would look amazing with plum lipstick? grey and black toned outfits ?
Ofcourse i'll ask my hairdresser first. I'm sure he'll be able to tell me if it's the right colour for me or not

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten