woensdag 15 augustus 2012

fuck YES

So my boss just called me to tell me THE BEST NEWS EVER.
He had a word with his wife about me running the atelier when he's away, and she said it's a great idea!
This is the closest to my goal I've ever been!
Ofcourse I don't have my own atelier (yet )
but, adleast now I'll learn how it would be like!
I never thought he had so much faith in me, but it gives me such a boost!
It makes me believe more in myself as well and I guess this means I should be a lot more confident.
He knows this job better than anyone else, so if he believes in me it must be for a reason!

So, I'm really REALLY happy!
Things will change a lot starting from september.... I'll have a lot more responsibilities and there's much we'll still have to discuss before we start on it.
because up until now I've only be making jewellery, but ' running ' an atelier is something entirely different!
but FUCK YES future filled with stress and lovely jewellery HERE I COME

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Congrads! I'm so happy for you :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hear me say 'OMG...'
    You lucky bastard! :D
    I don't even have words to say, such an opportunity!!!
    *I bow for you melady*
    And you'll do great I'm sure! ^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen