dinsdag 21 augustus 2012

Redhead

Today I payed a visit to ' De cliënt ' in Kontich.
remember the snake pictures ?


it was a photoshoot for that hairsalon. So ofcourse if I want some magic on the top of my head, that's the first adress I go to.

I wanted to stop bleaching ( for a while ) to give my hair the chance to recover a little.
I wanted the Noctis haircolour, but they told me they'd need to bleach as well to get that done.
So, they gave me a colour I've NEVER had before, but they told me it would look amazing on me, so I didn't interfere and just allowed them to do what they're good at.

So guess what ? I'm a redhead now!
It's so weird, It doesn't look like me at all, for I've always had grey-tones in my hair! this is so...ORANGE

I love it though




7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooh it look so good on you!
    Wish I had the guts to finally dye my hair tangerine/flaming red-orange-yellow patternoverflow thing >_>

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. now that you're still a student you should totally go for it!
    I'm kinda nervous to show it to my boss tomorrow, I hope he'll be able to handle the brightness XD
    Well, in a way this is more ' natural ' than my previous haircolour.
    I can always tell him the hairdressers kinda forced me to go copper colour. ( Like he'd care though XD )
    And thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yeah indeed. I have no idea what's holding me back, except my mom shaving my hair or something in the night ... lol XD

    But it's indeed more 'natural'. I just think that people will be in shock because you have suddenly color (like in: color - color :p).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. a shaved head would look more extreme on a girl than a bright colour, so I don't think she'll try such a thing XD.
      Luckely my mom is already used to it. So she doesn't even bother anymore, lol.

      And yes indeed, it's a big change and it will take a while to get used to it! but my skin and eye colour really pop out now thanks to this new colour. It's like I'm suddenly a lot more ' life like ' The white hair gave my skin a grey-ish tone, but now it looks more pink, strange what just another haircolour can do. And the blue of my eyes is a lot ' blue-er ' as well.

      Verwijderen
    2. Yeah, think I'm going to do some diyp dye again first (I still have so many pretty colors left!) & then just go full when I feel like it. Thing is that I'm just really lazy in keeping care of full colored hair & then with my outgrow ...

      Verwijderen
  4. This colour looks really cool on you. I like it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. thanks !!! I'm still getting used to it though. But I think I just found my new colour!

      Verwijderen