zondag 27 januari 2013

Darksiders II

Today I've been playing Darksiders II non-stop.
Darksiders II is a lot of fun and very addicting!

The gameplay is amazing plus one can climb walls Assasin's creed style.
Not to mention the different kind of weapons are awesome, And I love his pets, Dust and Despair.
 ( Dust, his raven and personal guide.
And Despair is his loyal horse, with creepy green flames instead of manes. )

And I, just ADORE Death's voice. The voice actor did a great job.
Which reminds me I'll have to look up just who the voice actor is.
Death is such an ass and I love the hint of irony in his voice.
I'm in the realm of ' the makers ' at the time being, I got the fire of the mountain flowing again.
But I'm amused by the difference in size between the makers and Death.
I mean, Death looks so intimidating, with that mask, creepy weapons and clothing, not to mention his pale- blue-ish skin.... But the makers are TWICE as big as he is.
Which makes him look tiny and cute. And still he acts like the man in front of them.
Oh Death you're so amusing.
Now, next is to collect ' the tears of the mountain '.
Ah....It's good to be gaming again.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten