zaterdag 12 januari 2013

BJD projects

Oh Jazzy and her little doll obsession... If only I had more money and time to really turn my BJD's into the gorgeous characters I have in mind.
I ordered a carrot red wig a few days ago for my Phosphene ( IOS Blood )
And Milinda and I will order everything needed for faceups and body shading.
I really like his faceup as it is now, but, I think it just needs an extra edge.
I'll darken up his eyes, and shade everything a bit more.
Body blushing is a must! He can pose so easily and so his poses all look so natural and ' real '. But, his resin- skin tone really makes everything looks so fake. *sigh*
I might give him a nice Yoshitaka Amano inspired tattoo as well.

My very first doll I bought, was a Helena , whom I named Monochrome... I don't even remeber which company she's from.
Now, she looks really dull to me....So, I'll give her an entire new look as well.
I want to do something crystal- gemstone themed.
At first I was planning on selling her. But, she's my reminder of the trip I once made to Japan... plus she has this unhuman looking face... I really could do something neat with her.

The most difficult things are the clothing, ofcourse. I'm planning on just finding someone who's willing to make those clothing for me. yes it will be expensive, but I have a feeling they'll never get the outfit I want them to have if I'll try to make it myself.
I already know what I want phosphene to have, and for Monochrome I have absolutely no idea yet.

I have two more dolls. But they belong to my mother as well, so she doesn't want me to pimp them.
which is a shame because I had wild plans for them too ( hehehe )

My mom knitted a cardigan for Phosphene though, it's adorable.
I really want a new BJD... But I'm forcing myself to first finish these BJDs before buying a new one.
Mainly because seeing all those pictures of BJD's on the net, makes me want to take pictures of my little family as well.
But I first need to make them presentable....

BUT BEFORE ALL THAT
I need to work on my entry for the Enchanted Doll Birthday contest !
It has to be perfect!
wish me luck!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten