woensdag 9 januari 2013

Another teaser for the milk shoot!


I really love the contrast between the two, and I can't wait for the other pictures.
These pictures were taken in Bram's bathtub, filled with lots of warm milk.
first we added flowers, then we added this little sea-friend and some ink.
I shouldn't forget to mention the great makeup artist, Dennis !
I really want to work with him again.

Last weekend I had another shoot with Bram, not just any shoot though but a duo shoot with the amazing Sara Scarlet.
I was a bit nervous for I believe she's a far better model than I am. But we had fun on the shoot itself, even though it was freezing cold!
And she's SO tall and I'm SO tiny! I tried to play with that contrast and use it for the pictures, hopefully there are some nice ones !

We were taking the pictures in a real circus tent, sadly the shoot itself only took about an hour because we had to leave at 13.00.
I hope I'll be working more with this team in the future.


the tent! :

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten