zaterdag 26 januari 2013

oh happy day

The carrot red wig I had ordered for my BJD finally arrived.
But....
ofcourse
It's WAY to small.
Why ? BJD wig sizes are listed as 5-6 inch, 6-7 inch , 7-8 inch ... aso.
When looking on ebay I only looked for the 9-10 inch wigs, Ebay even has a seperate tag for 9-10 inch. when typing BJD wig, ebay automatically let's you choose between the inch-sizes.

But ofcourse, I just HAD to order a wig of the only person on ebay that uses CM instead of Inches for BJD wigs! And I have NO idea why she was listed in the 9-10 inch tag!
Not to mention the picture of the product was that of a MALE SD BJD. Hooray for confusion !

So yeah, this super tiny wig arrived.
my mom has a 16 cm doll, and even for that one the wig is WAY too small.
Ofcourse the first thing I thought was " now I need to buy a tiny doll...."
And like it was magic, my FATHER ( who doesn't approve of our BJD hobby ) said " now you'll need to buy a tiny BJD "
*evil laugh*
But, On my way home from the post office I passed a Free Record show and I decided to buy some new P23 games, because I haven't in a while.
I bought Dishonored and Darksiders 2.

I read the official Playstation magazine, they gives reviews about new games, keep us updated about the changes and evolutions in the playstation world aso...
And the reviews about those two games were very positive! Especially about Dishonored


Dishonored is a first person shooters, something I'm not very good at. BUT ! this one is very different from your average shootergames.
You can use magic, including summoning rats. It takes place in this diesel-punk like world, and you've got to be SNEAKY.
So ofcourse I had to buy it.

And, Darksiders 2.... You are ' death'. That alone is already pretty awesome.
And, it's actually about the apocalyps. So lots of dark-magic and fantasy stuff. Just how I like my games.
the reviews said it's a very awesome take on the apocalyps, also, the design of 'Death ' is pretty awesome!! Ain't he a cutie ?


 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten