zaterdag 10 november 2012

Scarf pin and other

So, As soon as my scarf pin is done, I'll start on my little jewellery collection.
These will be for sale! I'll open up an etsy account and upload some pictures of them there.
I've given myself a deadline, which is January 1st.

But FIRST. I've got to get this scraf pin over with.
I tried to make a creepy-fantasy like eye.
The eyelids and pin are silver, the iris is copper, because I'll be enameling that one.
Once it's done I'll take pictures and post it here! promise.

Something maybe not so interesting, I started stretching both my earlobes.
because I'd love to make things like this :



Because I want to try out my own jewellery before I start selling it. (mainly because I think it's gorgeous ofcourse )
I'll go to 8 MM max, to keep it safe. Then, If I take out my stretches and give my ears the time, They'll go back to their original size.
I doubt I'll ever do that though, I find stretch-jewellery a lot more beautiful than average earjewellery.
I also love how Zoe Jakes and Rachel brice wear their stretches.
They put several loops through their tunnels, isn't it gorgeous ?


I'll have so much fun making stuff like this, I'm sure. You can go crazy with these things!
However I'm only at 2,5 for the moment... So I still have a few millimeters to go before I can wear awesome things like these.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. good luck with the streching , it's very addictive XD I have 10 mm gages and I love them , but the urge to go bigger is always there , but I won't go bigger because of the healing part for when I'm tired of them XD , I've done the test and they heal but not to the original size , you will have 2 to 3 mm gages it's small yes but you'll see that you've been streching them , so be sure of you're decision ;) I do think strechers are pretty and a lot more people should try it but to every good thing is a down side :( anyway goodluck ! and I'm very curious to see your collection ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I heard they'll heal to the original size as long as you won't go bigger as 8. Where they 8 when you did the test ? Also, how long did it take before they were back to their ' average ' size ?
      But 2mm gages is small indeed, one can wear average earrings with that size I think.
      And thank you !!

      Verwijderen