dinsdag 20 november 2012

Monday is from now on - bellydance day

Yesterday I had my first oriental dance lesson in " De ingang " in Ghent.
De ingang is a small dance studio yet there's a huge variety of dancestyles you can learn there.
I ofcourse, chose for the oriental classes. There I'll learn the techniques of several oriental dances, all of them have one thing in common : Bellydance.
Ofcourse ATS will always be closest to my heart. But my technique when it comes to bellydancing isn't good enough to get as good in ATS as I want to be.
Therefor, I must learn to bellydance before I can do quality ATS.

Something amazing about these classes is our teacher. A MALE bellydancer.
I was amazed by his skills, And I'm so glad I'll be learning from him.

Ofcourse I was a bit afraid at first. My first lesson was actually...Already the fifth lesson. What if I won't be able to catch up with the rest ? I mean... When you miss 4 lessons in ATS you're pretty screwed.
Luckely for me, The things I know from ATS already gave me a bit of a head start. And so there are only some small details I have to work on in order to catch up.
He said my technique was good, and with some intense training I can get really far.
I'm already looking forward to next week!

So, Now there's oriental dance on monday
and ATS on thursday.
I love it so much!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten