woensdag 14 november 2012

Bellydance veils

The first thing I want to do if I have more free time, Is to train with objects and extra's to bellydance with.
There are so many things one can dance with, but one of my favourites are the many variations of veils!

First step would be making them ofcourse, and my sweet mother is willing to help me with those, for she has dyed silk herself before.
You have veils on fans...on chains...on hooks.... or just by themselves.
Anyway they're gorgeous te dance with!
The first veils on my list are :
a fire veil!
A smoke veil
And an 'evil eyes ' veil.

It sucks that I'm spending all my money and time on my jewellery collection.
If I had more money I could just order those veils, And if I had time I could get to making those veils.

*sigh* Maybe I need to play on the lottery ? Or find myself a rich husband :') ( like my mom always tells me )
Having money doesn't make one happy...but it does make things a lot easier.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Veils are epic. I've been looking up on those past summer & I still have a few metres of fabric laying around for making those. Never got to it :/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. They're just gorgeous aren't they ? I'm so in love with them, and one could easily train with these at home.
      These are somewhre above on my list...I will get my hands on veils, one day.... whether they're home made or bought.

      Verwijderen