woensdag 14 november 2012

fire dancing photoshoot

I absolutely love fire dancing in combination with oriental dancing...But who doesn't ?
So, I contacted someone who's a pro in fire stunts.
I explained to him the plans I have for a fire- photoshoot and he is willing to help me out !
As we were talking he asked me if I was interested in learning the skills for free, but in return I had to join his fire-crew. He said they were still one lady short. And it was a great extra that I could bellydance.
ofcourse I told him my skills in bellydance are very basic...And if he really wants a bellydancer he'll have to wait a few years !
However he still said he wanted to talk about it face to face, and discuss all the possibilities.
So, I'll meet with him this sunday!
I'd love to train in fire skills, I get to choose different ' toys ' to train with.
I hope the fire fan is one of them, if not, I'll train with something similar so I can make one myself later on.
But, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll be so busy with my jewellery...I have no idea if I'll find the time to train.
I'm already spending my free time on my ATS ( American tribal style ) training and I'm not going to give that up.
Not to mention I'm going to take extra bellydancing lessons as well in the weekends.
oh dear....Why is there so much to do yet so little time ?

Anyway, all I have to do is find a location and a photographer for the fire shoot.
Ofcourse the fire performer won't be helping out for free, so I hope the photographer will agree with sharing the costs....
Let the search begin!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten