woensdag 6 februari 2013

the enchanted doll contest

I've been working on the preporations for a while, and was ready to finish my entry.
but now, A whole new idea struck me, which I like a whole lot more.
sadly, it's kinda risky....
I have no idea if I'll be going against the rules if I go with this one.
you see, I'm playing with the idea of making a non-paper postcard.
Measurements and everything will be the same, just a different material.
The rules say nothing about materials so... Maybe I could give it a try ?
ugh I hate it that it's so risky, but I'm loving this new idea I'm having!

I placed my question on her blog, I'm hoping she'll answer quickly.
Plus I hope the post office is okay with me sending something like that along with the mail.

I'm so excited about this!

1 opmerking:

  1. Do it! IMO Marina tends to like 'out-of-the-box' ideas so I think it's worth a shot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen