vrijdag 22 februari 2013

I'm so tired of this weather!

Just how cold was it today ?
It's like winter just started all over again.
I just hate the cold, And I get cold really easily !
In the atelier I always wear two sweaters, because it's always freezing in there!
And this winter really is feeding on my energy.
I need the sun! I need vitamins !

Oh, I can't wait for spring to come...
I really need to see the flowers bloom again, it really does bring a smile on my face.

And I'm tired of wearing a thick winter jacket.
As soon as it gets warmer outside I'll go ' spring shopping '.
Not only because I need new clothes, but also because there's no shopping like spring shopping <3


1 opmerking:

  1. I know!! It's insanely cold here. I had to bike to the store today. Didn't have any gloves so my fingers are completely numb by the time I reached the store.

    I want it to be spring/summer NOW.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen