zaterdag 16 februari 2013

more milk shots !

I'm really enjoying this milky theme.
Milinda and I came up with the idea to have a milk- duo shoot.
And ofcourse, Bram was really excited about it!
That same week, we had our little duo shoot.

Makeup was done again by Dennis Heyndrickx.
he's really good in what he does, and he used the most gorgeous shade of lipstick on me!
The very next day I bought the same one myself.

Milinda was pretty nervous about it.
Bram being such a good photographer and all.
But she did such an amazing job!
At first she was a little shy but not much later she started to relax.
And last but not least, we had such fun.
I really love working with this team.

This picture was a lucky shot really. The water had gotten cold and so we were waiting for the bath to fill up again. I was just staring in silence as Milinda was trying to straighten her hair again.
Bram liked how serious I was looking at Milinda and so he took a quick picture. With this as the result. I really like this one!















And here is the first teaser Bram has already shared with us on his facebook page. I love the result. Can't wait for the rest!

And I shouldn't forget to add, Bram and I will be doing another shoot next weekend.
There won't be milk involved, this time, but it will take place in his bathtub.
It's going to be awesome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten