zondag 30 december 2012

preview of last weekend's shoot.


I had another lovely shoot with Bram DeCeurt.
This weekend he had arranged a photoshoot together with Sara Scarlet.
But, she fell ill last minute and so Bram called me to ask if I could model in her place.

One does not simply say no to Bram DeCeurt.

Especially not when it's about another milk-bath shoot!
This time with a little octopus and flowers.

So, an hour later he was already at my house to pick me up.
I truly enjoyed the photoshoot. it was a lot of fun and the makeup artist, Dennis , was very talented as well, and such a great guy!
I was wearing my Distant worlds T-shirt ( Final fantasy concert ) and he recognised it and so we had a long conversation about everything nerdy.
We had such a blast and what made it even more wonderful, we were all very pleased with the results.
Sadly, there are so many good pictures Bram will have a hard time selecting which photos he'll use.
Anyway, here's one he already shared on facebook !
This picture is not connected to the pictures that will follow though.
The editing, framing and so on will be completely different.
One thing is for sure, now I can't wait for 2013 !

Happy New year everyone!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten