woensdag 19 december 2012

no just NO

I'll try NOT to add any spoilers in here!

The naruto fan in me has been going through a lot these past days.
Some people probably won't even understand why but...
If you've been reading a series for over 5 years, the characters grow pretty close.
People look down to Naruto because it's a Japanse comic = a manga.
But, haven't you once felt so close to the characters of a book you were reading ?
That if they got hurt, or died, you felt sad ?
Well, that's whats happening to me right now.
A character that has been in the series from the start, has died in the latest chapter of Naruto. Along with two other awesome characters.
I've been reading about that guy for 5 friggin years
And now he's dead.
Just...in this one manga
Bam, 3 characters are dead

All I can say now is
DARN YOU KISHIMOTO
WHY ? WHY HIM ?
AND WHY SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS?
DON'T YOU DARE KILL GAARA
I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR SHIT KISHIMOTO.
YOU JUST DON'T KILL AWESOME CHARACTERS WHILE SASUKE IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING
GO KILL SASUKE !



but hey Kishi I still love you and your work can't wait for the next chapter in which you'll revive the characters you just killed
yes...I'll just wait....
right here...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten