vrijdag 28 december 2012

New piercings and brows

Last weekend I went to Brussels with Milinda and a friend of hers, Nathalie.
Once there I got two new piercings.
I have no idea how it's called so I'll just post a webcam picture.
So, The tragus piercing is already an old one, but the one above is brand new.
I got the same one on my other ear as well.
And once they're healed, I'll get one more on both sides, right above them. I'd get more to have a nice line if I could, but there's only room for two, sadly.
The piercer said I have tiny ears XD 


Anyway, I'll be getting my other tragus pierced, as well. So both ears will be in balance and have three 'dots' each.
The only problem now is that sleeping is kinda difficult, because I can't sleep on both ears...
oops.
Both ears are still very painful, so I hope they'll heal quickly.

And not that you might notice on the picture. But I bought two eyebrow pencils as well when in Brussels.
( I suddenly have eyebrows! )
I bought a light one, to just fill up my eyebrows a bit
But I also got a dark one, to darken certain areas. Like just the tip of the eyebrow. ( to get this tiny -eyebrow effect )
And, when you combine the two you get a really neat effect! I'll be using those two a lot from now on!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten