zondag 26 mei 2013

Croatia

I'm back from Croatia and I feel more tired than before I left.
You know what they say, " no man needs a vacation as much as a man whom just got one "

I had so much fun there with Cath and we went to see the most beautiful landscapes and places.
Our trip to the waterfalls of Krka ( Is that how you spell it ? ) was one I'll never forget.
It was so gorgeous there, and not just the waterfall itself but also the domain that surrounded it.








The water was ice cold, but I found the courage to go for a fast dive anyway!
I'm sure many people thought I was insane! But not much later another group of people took my example and also gave it a try.

There is so much more to tell but I'll keep it with this!
Cath and I had a lot of fun and I hope we'll be going on another trip together as soon as we get the chance. It's really nice having a travelling-partner that looks for the same things in a trip as you.

Adventure is out there !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten