woensdag 24 april 2013

I need more Makeup!

I haven't blogged in AGES, I'm so sorry everyone . ( everyone = my 5 followers.... I'm so populair  )
I have a lot to blog about though, I guess I just kinda forgot about blogger while running from one place to another.

Anyway, Today I'll talk about what I hardly have : makeup.
The only thing I have is the basic, like mascara, a few eyeshadows and my BB cream.
However, lately I've been growing more and more interested in makeup.
I love the casual look that's still, edgy. And to do that I need more makeup!

One thing I've been looking for and still haven't found yet, is something to colour my eyebrows red with.
I have my red hair but my brows still are this boring blond.
I ran across this though, and I think I'll be ordering some of these.



But, I can't decide which colour though!
I read a preview about it and it turns out the pink isn't bright bubbly pink but more salmon-ish.
So, I might just go for that one!
And the purple looks amazing as well... hmmmm... but the blue might fit better with my hair ?
If you combine , just this! no eyeliner, eyeshadow... with really sober, monochrome clothing, it would look so unique!
I hope they'll make more colours, like orange and white ! That would be epic.
review : http://www.bowsandcurtseys.com/2013/04/anastasia-beverly-hills-hypercolor-brow.html

I really want to get better in makeup, and mainly in makeup that's fast and easy to apply! You know, something I could do every morning before I go to work.
Always being on the road and all, I really don't have time to spend hours in front of the mirror.
And there are SO many makeup tricks and looks that look great, unique but are so fast to do after some practise. What I also love is makeup that looks unique yet isn't ' extreme ' looking. Because too much makeup wouldn't suit me at all.

Some examples ! :

 
 

and then ofcourse you have the crazy makeup that takes ages to apply, but look great on a party!
But that's for my next blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten